Building a Dungeon

During the last week I received my order from "ItacaDisseny", we had been talking about how to build a Dungeon in 2D, in a fast way, that could be put away in a small space.

 Criamon sent to me my order, and after unpacking it I found all this:

 Everything came printed and textured, so I only have to paint them, and add some ink; a few hours later...
Without Ink
Inked and finished
The material is hard and tough, and the texture is light, very easy to be painted, a it doesn't require any special care to be handled.

Very recommended, in the end, I have my dungeon ready to be used.

3 comments:

  1. ¿Pero tú no estabas sólamente con lo victoriano?
    ¿Ese dungeon es para 15 ó 28mm?
    Casualmente me llegaron ayer las puertas de dungeon en resina que pedí a Scotia-Grendel, son una pasada.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo ya sabes que le doy a todo, y ¿quién ha dicho que este dungeon no sea el sótano del profesor Falkenstein?
    Es para 15mm.
    Parece que Scotia hace las cosas para 28mm, para 15mm DEmonworld tiene puertas y camas:
    http://www.ralparthaeurope.co.uk/shop/blighthaven-c-119.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mooola... Tú ya tienes las habitaiones, a pintar minis!

    ReplyDelete